Fertility Fusion provides both NHS and private fertility services. The Unit was made possible by a partnership between Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust and the Hewitt Fertility Centre, part of the Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust. Not only was the building funded by both organisations, but the partnership extends into the clinical activity of the unit, which means we have access to the very latest in assisted technology, which improves pregnancy success rates.
We are a satellite IVF unit which means that the majority of our egg recoveries and embryo transfers take place at the Hewitt Fertility Centres (Liverpool or Knutsford). All other treatment options can be carried out at our Unit at Wrightington Hospital.
Our team will be happy to go through all of the options available to you.
What We Do
We offer a comprehensive range of services. We can help diagnose both male and female fertility problems and offer treatment options which are tailored to individual needs.
Our team is highly experienced and our aim is to provide the best possible service, using our expertise and the latest fertility technology to help people fulfil their dream of starting a family.
- Fertility assessments and investigations for both men and women
- A full range of treatments for fertility problems
- Lifestyle advice which will improve fertility and chances of conceiving
- Full counselling service
- Complimentary therapies which can be beneficial, aid relaxation and reduce stress levels – key to boosting fertility
- The Unit is licensed by the Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority (HFEA)